XMOS AK4490 USB Asynchronous DAC W/ Headphone Outpu,Support Android / MAC / Linux
Warning: Last items in stock!
XMOS asynchrounous USB recevier is the best USB solution for PC/laptop and mobile device,It is not unquestionable.XMOS is widely used in many Hi-end audio equipments,It almost became the standard of the best USB solution.
XMOS is very powerfuly with 8 macro cores inside which run on 500Mhz frequency, That makes the transferring smoothly and flawless, No worries of cracle which exist in other USB receivers, Jitter is as low as 4.6ps.
AK4490 is the latest DAC chip from preminum 32bit series from AKM, With internal 'OSR Double' filter, The sound is very smooth and rich details, Also very excellent dynamic and make a hugeℜ acousi field,Far more better than WM8741 CS4398 PCM1794 etcs.
Note: USB cable is not included, Pls select in drop-down list if you want.
1) 4 layers PCB with better sound representation and lower background noise.
2) Think solid alum. case/enclosure, Specially design for the DAC.
3) Support up to 32bit 384Khz data transferring.
4) With 3.5 mm headphone output,Support 16 Ohm to 300 Ohm headphones
5) Can be powered either USB or AC adaptor(8V DC).
1) Support sampling rate
PCM-- 16 to 32bit at 44.1Khz / 48Khz / 88.2Khz / 96Khz /176.4Khz / 192Khz
2) Analog output: RCA-- 2.5Vrms @0dBFS
3) Frequency response: 20-20Khz +/-0.15dB
4) Power consumption: 2Watts
5) compatible with Windows OS / Mac OS , Most Android devices with OTG support.